Sunday, October 13, 2013

BLOXtober Big BOOtiful Gift of Destiny LAST GIFT REVIEW

Finally its what we want... The last gift. And im here to talk to you about and im signing out for the day.

Anyways this gift is the last gift of BLOXtober and its the most expensive one out of all the gifts on this sale.

The gift is probably 31k because there is a dominuis or a domino crown inside but we will all find out if you thought it was 1k now your going to have to sit there and watch the Gift go off sale.



Description

Destiny is a funny thing. Once I thought I was destined to become Emperor of Greenland, sole monarch over its 52,000 inhabitants. Then I thought I was destined to build a Polynesian longship in my garage. I was wrong then, but I've got it now. I'm the destined protector of this place. I'm this city's superhero. 



Well this is Ninjakidude212 signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment