Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween 2013 The Witching Hour Review

Yep we are doing the review pretty early! Just before Halloween, i streamyman34 have went to the roblox's level and i got to say it was pretty cool. I have a few images to show you guys and if you missed out i feel bad for yaIn
This is Builderman's place. Its at the spawn so you need to do a quest finding old boards for him







As me and the crew explored the level more we realized ROBLOX wasnt joking when they said it was a big level....

in this photo i have my pet companion with me.






trick or treat!


It was actually a trick turns out you enter a big lair with pumpkins and you must fight off spiders and zombies AND GHOSTS!




The big lair where you enter when you click a door











So as i fought the disgusting spiders I got knocked over and won a prize for my efforts.

I dont really like the combat system but other then that it was fine.




Me as i defeated a spider

Won a 'right leg' for such bravery :)












As I adventured more the houses were getting even prettier and more creative





So thats pretty much it for this blog overall I would give this level a 8.7/10 it could use a little more fixing and if the map wasn't so big so it would be easier to find the bloxburg little miniature hats. Its really impossible to go where you need to go and the map is just plain annoying  Looks like I wont be getting hats on this game but at least ROBLOX tried to put some effort into it.

The game isnt bad after all the decorative houses is what really gave it that feeling that it felt like trick or treating. The bosses were hard at first and the battles are just annoying now. I dont like the chest games either you just explode if you dont pick the right one.

But this game is great!
~streamyman34





No comments:

Post a Comment